Toasted pecans with a light glaze of spiced maple syrup are a great snack you will love.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
There are many different ways to create spiced nuts. You can make spicy ones and sweet ones, as well as use different nuts if you like. This version of pecans is lightly sweet with warm spices.
To Make Maple Spiced Pecans You Will Need:
- raw pecan halves
- real maple syrup
- fine sea salt
- Ceylon cinnamon
- freshly grated nutmeg
- ground cloves
- cayenne pepper
- sauce pan
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- oven & stove
I typically add new content every week. Sign Up Here to get Wholesome Skillet in your Inbox, and Never Miss a Thing
After the pecans have been just slightly toasted, you will put them in the saucepan to coat them with the glaze.
Then sprinkle them with the seasonings, and back into the oven for a couple more minutes.
You will love how easy these Maple Spiced Pecans are to make, and even more, you’ll love how they taste!
Serve these at your next party, and don’t forget to try my Mulled Apple Cider, which is always a favorite as well.
Did You Enjoy this Recipe? I’d love for you to rate it below and share it with others!
Maple Spiced Pecans
- 3 c raw pecan halves
- 1/4 c real maple syrup
- 1 Tb ghee
- 3/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- pinch cayenne pepper
- To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the pecans out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- While the pecans are baking, combine the maple syrup and ghee in a saucepan. Heat it over medium heat until it begins to boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer a minute or so.
- Add in the toasted pecans and stir to coat. Continue to cook and stir for 1 minutes.
- Spread the pecans back out on the baking sheet.
- Combine the dry seasonings in a small dish, and then sprinkle them all over the pecans.
- Baked for 8-10 more minute until the pecans are just golden and crunchy.
- Do not over bake the pecans.
NOTE: All nutritional information is autogenerated and estimated, exactness is not guaranteed.