Grain-Free Chocolate Granola is a healthy and delicious snack with walnuts, pecans and pumpkin seeds.
I love this granola because it has a rich, chocolaty flavor but is not filled with sugar and other things that you don’t want. It is a healthy snack that you can enjoy without any guilt.
To Make this Chocolate Granola You Will Need:
- pumpkin seeds
- unsweetened, shredded coconut
- cacao powder
- mixing bowl
- sauce pan or small skillet
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
I typically publish new recipes every week. Want to get them in your inbox? SUBSCRIBE!
Begin by heating your oven to 200 degrees. Coarsely chop your pecans and walnuts.
Combine the nuts, coconut and pumpkin seeds in a mixing bowl.
In a small saucepan or skillet, melt the ghee and honey together. Whisk in the cacao powder, then stir in your vanilla and a pinch of salt.
Add that beautiful chocolate sauce into the nut mixture and stir it to combine.
Spread the granola out onto a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper and bake it for 4 hours.
Once it has finished baking, you’ll let it cool completely. Store your granola in an airtight container.
If you like this granola, you may also like my recipe for Maple Spiced Pecans.
Have you tried this recipe? Please rate this recipe below in the recipe card! & Don’t forget to save it on Pinterest!
- 1 c walnuts
- 1 c pecans
- 1/2 c shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 c pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 c honey
- 3 Tb ghee
- 3 Tb cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- To begin, heat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Coarsely chop your pecans and walnuts.
- Combine the nuts, coconut and pumpkin seeds in a mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan or skillet, melt the ghee and honey together over low heat.
- Whisk in the cacao powder, then stir in your vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Add that beautiful chocolate sauce into the nut mixture and stir it to combine.
- Spread the granola out onto a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper and bake it for 4 hours.
- Cool the granola completely ,on the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 4g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.
This recipe was shared in Meal Plan Monday.