Tender, juicy pulled pork with with the tangy flavors of cranberry, orange and rosemary.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
To make Cranberry Pulled Pork you will need:
- pork loin
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- cranberry sauce
- orange juice
- fresh rosemary
- slow cooker
I typically publish new recipes every week. Want to get them in your inbox? SUBSCRIBE!
The flavor of this pulled pork comes from a blend of cranberry sauce and orange juice. Simmer it together until it is just dissolved.
You may need to cut your pork loin in half to get it to fit in the slow cooker.
Fresh rosemary gives this a beautiful punch of flavor.
Serve this with some creamy Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
Have you tried this recipe? Please rate this recipe below in the recipe card! If you make any recipe from Wholesome Skillet, I would love for you to share it on Instagram – use the tag @WholesomeSkillet so that I see it & Don’t forget to save it on Pinterest!
- 2 lb pork loin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c cranberry sauce
- 1 c orange juice
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (or 1 Tb dry rosemary)
- To begin, combine the cranberry sauce and orange juice in a saucepan.
- Warm over medium heat, just until the cranberry sauce is melted into the juice. Removed from heat.
- Trim any excess fat from the pork loin.
- Place the pork in your slow cooker. Cut the loin in half if you need to for it to fit.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Set aside 1 cup of the cranberry sauce mixture.
- Pour the remaining cranberry sauce mixture over the pork.
- Add in the rosemary.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or until the pork is tender.
- Shred the pork with two forks.
- Warm the reserved sauce and serve it with the pork for dipping if you like.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 31g