You will love all of the flavor in this Grain-Free Cinnamon Crunch Cereal. With toasted coconut, nuts and seeds, it is the perfect way to start any morning.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Everyone loves a good bowl of cereal for breakfast, but good luck finding one that is grain-free.
This version is essentially a crunchy version of granola that you can serve with milk, or use to top some porridge or oatmeal if you like to go that route.
To Make Grain-Free Cinnamon Crunch Cereal you will need:
- sunflower seeds
- sea salt
- vanilla extract
- an egg
- coconut oil
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- mixing bowls
- immersion blender with whisk attachment
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
I typically publish new recipes every week. Want to get them in your inbox? SUBSCRIBE!
Watch me Make this Recipe:
Have you tried this recipe? Please rate this recipe below in the recipe card! & Don’t forget to save it on Pinterest!
- 1 c chopped almonds
- 1 c chopped walnuts
- 1/4 c sunflower seeds
- 1 Tb chia seeds
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tb coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tb honey
- 1 c unsweetened coconut flakes
- To begin, preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside for now.
- In a mixing bowl, combined the almonds, walnuts, seeds, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Drizzle in the vanilla extract and give it a stir. Set this aside for now.
- In another bowl, whisk your egg white until it is foamy and almost to the point of soft peaks.
- Add the beaten egg white to the nut mixture and fold until everything is combined.
- Drizzle in the coconut oil and honey and fold it all together.
- Spread the mixture out on your prepared baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir the mixture and sprinkle the coconut flakes over the top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the coconut is golden on the edges.
- Cool completely and enjoy!
- Store the cereal in an air tight container.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 343mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g
This data was estimated and provided by Nutritionix. Accuracy not guaranteed.